What to Expect
Most people live busy lives, so Santander Financial Education helps you make the most of every visit. In addition to financial education courses, you can build a portfolio of any of these key financial tasks (plus many more):
- Create a spending plan and compare it with your actual spending each month.
- Get objective feedback on your financial knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors, assess your risk of identity theft, learn about your financial personality, plus more.
- Set financial goals and track your progress with our interactive checklist tool.
- Create a personal financial notebook with direct links to topics that are most relevant to you.
- Calculate the true cost of financing a car, borrowing for higher education, or paying off credit card debt.
Learn with Santander Financial Education at any time and from any device, including tablets and smart phones.
Let's get started.
If you participated in a Santander Financial Education Seminar, enter your access code to receive a matching curriculum. If you didn't participate, you can still register
for free financial education from Santander.